"WeLcomE to mY bLog"

Martes, Marso 15, 2011

"All About Me!"

Hi everyone, I'm Hercelle Mae Acepcion Bunsay.Living at Brgy. Candu-al, Panay, Capiz. I'm 18 years of age. I was born on January 4, 1993 under the zodiac sign of capricorn. I am studying at Hercor College, Roxas City taking up the Com Sci course. I am a daughter of Mr. Gerardo Colona Bunsay(deceased) and Mrs. Cresilda Acepcion Bunsay. I am the youngest in the family. I have 3 brothers namely: Hernani Bunsay, Henry Bunsay and Herlito Bunsay. I also have 4 sisters namely: Leah Bunsay Dais, Cresil Bunsay, Liezel Bunsay Cequeña and Herlin Bunsay.

When I was in in high school, my friends and classmates call me "herz" or "celle".I am a music lover, especially love songs and inspirational songs.I like playing badminton and bonding with my friends. My favorite colors are pink, black and sky blue. I like to eat Filipino foods like adobo. I want to finish my studies and find a good and stable job someday in order to help my family. I hope and pray to God that I will be a successful person in the future.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

About this blog

Mga tagasunod

Pinapagana ng Blogger.