"WeLcomE to mY bLog"

Huwebes, Marso 17, 2011

"Be Serious of Your Studies"




If you were ask about your studies like this, are you serious with tour studies? How can you say so? Is there time that comes to your mind that you don't want to study?

Being a good student means you have the ability to think. This is because the power of reasoning does not come automatically along with your intelligence. They are a separate entity. It is an ability and we the ones who have to develop them. Sharp thinking should be nourished and put to use until it grows because this will lead to a great mind. Everybody tries their level best to perform good at their academic studies, yet only a few find it easy to learn more and study less to make good grades. These few students are not the smarter ones; rather they are the students who exactly know how to learn things and how to get better grades. Learning is a serious job and if you are in a class with many students, learning also becomes a competitive job. Our desire to be at top doesn't let us feel happy with mere success in school examinations, rather we try to reach at top and gain best possible grades. You can easily get better grades in your school examination by studying hard that will make it possible for you to optimize your learning capacities and make the best use of your hard work.

In my case, I can say that I am very serious with my studies because I need to. I know how hard for my parents to earn money in order to gave me good education. As a pay back to them I need to study very well to make them happy and proud of me. As a student I have to study my lessons everyday because there are some teachers that give surprises quizzes. I also have to be serious with my studies because I want to finish what I have started and to have good academic background. I also know how this education play an important role in my life.


SOME TIPS FOR GOOD EDUCATION:
1.Be responsible and active in school.
2.Have educational goals.
3.Take good notes.
4.Listen very well when a teacher conduct a discussion.
5.Don't absent always.
6.Ask questions about the lesson if you don't understand.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

About this blog

Mga tagasunod

Pinapagana ng Blogger.